This internationally recognised course runs over 18 days (72 hours) from the 2nd of March until the 19th of March 2017 and is hosted in a beautiful green setting near Arambol, Goa.
Based on the Permaculture ethics and principles: (earth care, people care & fair share, developed in the 70’s by Bill Mollison & David Holmgren)
The course will teach you how to use design to better enable you to turn your environment into a sustainable and regenerative system. You will learn to utilise strategies and choose which techniques to use, to create a world of abundance for you and those around you.
Course price options are now set for the March course.
- By immersion into supportive healing spaces & fun lessons, students will learn a variety of ways to understand the concepts & philosophy of sustainability via permaculture.
- By tried and tested methods and practice, strategies will be demonstrated on how to regenerate the earth’s soil to stimulate abundance in our environments.
- By facilitating multicultural groups, the individuals will experience broad minded creative spaces.
- To deliver a healthy routine of light exercise combined with nourishing food.
- During relevant visits and practical hands on sessions, students will not just learn concepts of regeneration but experience them too.
What is the 72 Hour Permaculture Design Course ?
Using a variety of learning techniques and strategies this workshop will present Permaculture with all of its applications in mind. Class time will consist of traditional lectures, guest presentations, group discussions, games, exercises, photo shows, and movies. We will focus on land systems with as much hands on work and examples as possible. Many discussions and examples will be explored of possible applications in ‘Invisible Structures’, those social, cultural, political, and economic structures that shape much of our world today. Not only will the course be about Permaculture, but it will also after its structure and by environment we create together during the course.
This workshop will involve group work with students completing a real life design project. Based on a site near the venue.
Once completion of the 72 hour Permaculture Design Course theoretical and practical knowledge of Permaculture will be gained and at the end of the workshop participants will receive a certificate that will enable the participant to practice as a Permaculture practitioner.
Support & Signing up :
A dedicated member of the Jungle Oasis Permaculture crew is responsible for all aspects of the smooth running of the Permaculture Design course project.
Our course co-ordinators will be available on arrival and during the course they are there to remedy problems, answer questions, and offer advice to students & teaching staff .
To contact us you can email the team now firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below if you have any questions or to book a place on the course.